Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You've got to be f'ing kidding me...

...was almost what I said...in front of my kids yesterday, when I found this....



a pull up...in the washer...it exploded


Oh the horror!


I am claiming a all out war against pull ups.




I would have taken a picture of it, but I was way too embrassed to have the exploded, used none the less, pull up in my washer. I was so excited (ok, mildly) that I was finally catching up with the piles of laundry that covered our hall way. One less thing to worry about as the week started. Opening the washer door, took one piece of clothing out, and I see it...that nasty white stuff. All over, in pockets, everything.


Now you might say to yourself "Sara, you loaded the laundry"...thats where you are wrong...


In my attempt to teach Monkey M independence, M loaded the washer, with the incriminating pull up.


Fine...I pulled out the vacuum (which is rare at my house) and that little hose thingy and vacuumed all those dang gel balls. Then went outside and shook out all her clothes. Gross and smelled slightly like pee.


Did a wash by its self and life returned to normal.


Untill I asked Monkey M to put her clothes away in her room.

1 comment:

  1. I've done this... TWICE! The first time I was pissed, vacuumed the washer, used a whole roll of paper towels to scrape up every last bit, shook out the whole load, and then re washed everything. Then, the very next day, the same thing happened. I did swear out loud and Dave suggested to the kids to not be around Mommy for a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete