Thursday, July 21, 2011

Never Say Never

This post is brought to you by "Cat in the Hat Knows a lot About That"...this morning was all about 'echos', so guess what the kids are doing...yelling echo around the house (dang you PBS). I have to escape, so I am going to write about a few things I said I would NEVER do.



And I am not talking Justin Bieber fans.


...Please keep in mind, you new mothers or heck even seasoned mothers...never say never.


There is, of course, the normal "I will NEVER let my children watch tv" that I would tell to myself. Right, reality of the fact is, I am pretty sure Monkey M learned that alphabet from stupid show with elmo. Thats not what I am talking about. If you know me, there are two that I can't believe I went back on my word...


Monkey M will NEVER be into princess things


and


I will NEVER own a Minivan


...gasp...


Now good, I got that in the open.


When I was pregnant with Monkey M I swore up and down that she wouldn't be a normal girly girly. She won't own any Disney princess items and she wouldn't want to ever wear a skirt.


I couldn't be more wrong about my daughter. Let me show you a few examples:











...yes those are my heals in the last picture


You see, I don't even need to explain...I have the most girly girly ever.


And....the minivan. I know my sister in law is laughing at me...she knew I was going to eat my words one day. Here it goes...


It just would be so much easier to have a van.


Once A gets his new job...depending on money of course...we will be looking into upgrading our current car situation. With me watching at least one more child a during the week days, its really hard to squeeze three carseats into my Honda. It would be so much easier if I didn't hit my child's head each time I put them into the carseat.


Some of you might ask "well Sara, what about a SUV? or something with a 3rd row seat?" Lets be realistic, I am 4'11'' and there is no way that I am going to get up and down so easily.


If you don't think its cool, just check this out:


(click on the video in the above post)





















1 comment:

  1. Don't we all have a million 'I will never' moments! Mine was "I will never allow my children to eat in the car" HA!

    ReplyDelete